Sunday, August 10, 2008

Long day

Well today has been fun. Got to sleep in and still go for a bike ride. I bypassed going to the farmers market and just bought my fruits and veggi's at the grocery store. We went to WW meeting at 11am. I lost like 6.6lbs last week, but before you get too excited I really only lost like 2lbs from my lowest weight yet. But that brought my total loss down to like 37.4lbs or so. So that's the best part, I did hit a new low. I've got a few things bought today to feed me through the week as Dave starts a new job tomorrow afternoon... wait... i guess it is actually this afternoon, but anyway... :) I'm about ready to crash, but we got a bunch of Carrie's stuff moved to her new apartment/house, and then came back here and went swimming for an hour and a half or so. Then Carrie and I went to walmart adn did our shopping. Then we came back and made peach lemonade and watermelon lemonade and bbq'd and watched Dear Frankie... I think mom might actually like it. But right now she's reading chapter 12 of my story in long hand (finished it this morning and haven't had a chance to type it, will probably do that tomorrow) and then we'll be crashing because she's got work fairly early. Well that's about it. contently happy with my progress and just have to keep in mind what is working for me and learn to love it :)

No comments: