Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Breaking to Breath


okay so I have totally sluffed off in my exercise routine as vague as it was. I had figured that when Dave started his funky new shift that I'd be able to do more, but instead I found other things to do... like nothing :). So I decided that today was going to be a good day to work out. With 37.4lbs gone now I decided that I'd try my ddr game with the jump steps on (i've had them turned off cause it was killing my shins). The Disney TV Dance video game I have has a workout setting that will track the calories burned. One song that I remember never quite reaching 10calories burned on it took a grand total of 21 calories with the jump step turned on... and while i'm dripping now after only about 12 minutes of the game (and slightly out of breath) I've already burned a little over 100 calories. I see this as a great thing :) and my feet/ankles don't hurt very much if any...

Had a blast this weekend with Carrie. I'll get some pictures of that up here soon... actually i'll put one of me and Carrie up, the rest will probably go in my gallery on my site. I missed my weigh-in this week but I've been incredibly bad at drinking my water and I've been retaining... so I'm also working extra hard to make up for it and to have a great weigh-in this coming saturday as I will be missing it next weekend when Carrie and I (and probably dave) come up for the weekend. Well back to my workout. I want to write some before bed and I've still got showering and some chores to do... :)

No comments: