Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Yay Me.
Ok so a really silly little update but still I'm rather stoked about it. I was able to remove the expander out of the back of my bra today... so that means I've lost at least two inches around my ribcage, maybe a little more (hard to tell with elastic) but yeah that felt really good and what's nice is that it fits better than with the expander so *yay me*. :) OH and i'm trying not to be too curious. I had a voice message from a memeber of the Stake High Council wanting me to give him a call so he can talk to me about Girls Camp... I had just resigned myself to not going (i love going) and the girls at church were begging me to go and I told them that I have to be called to go, I can't go just because I want to... but now I have to look at it... going to talk it over with David before I give him a call back.... if it's coming from the Stake then I don't know if it's going to be for certification or what but yeah. As I'm not in the loop for camp yet this year I don't know what help they are needing. More details on that to follow....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment