Sunday, October 5, 2008

Tagged....

8 TV shows I like to watch:

1. Futurama
2. Seinfeld
3. Kingdom Hospital
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.


8 favorite restaurants:

1. Applebee's
2. PeiWei
3. Sizzler
4. IHOP
5. Chevys
6. Hometown Buffet
7. Redlobster
8. Logan's SteakHouse

8 things that happened yesterday:

1. I went to my Weight Watchers Meeting
2. I went to one of our local Farmers Markets
3. Watched Indiana Jones & The Crystal Skull and liked it.
4. Tried to do chores but ended up playing with kitties
5. Tried to help Cookies & Sam catch another mouse (caught one the day before)
6. Divided up all my snacks in to ziplock baggies by serving size and marked it with the point value of it.
7. Watched the X-Files movie
8. Sat with BobKat on my lap and let her purr while my foot went numb from being crossed to give her her favorite lap position.

8 things I'm looking forward to:

1. Reaching my next goal in my weight loss journey
2. Getting the house clean and managing to keep it that way
3. Reaching my end goal in my weight loss journey & becoming a life time WW member so I can keep going but wont have to pay any more.
4. Being Pregant
5. Buying a house
6. When Dave has a new contract
7. Getting my first book published
8. When I don't have to work anymore

8 things on my wish list:

1. Clean house
2. Dave having a contract or job long term that he enjoys & that pays well so we can buy a house and I wont have to work when we have a baby.
3. Moving anywhere that has more rain, I dont' care if it's not motorcycle weather
4. My family was closer
5. Losing Weight
6. Being able to travel
7. Seeing my books become movies
8. another cat... (j/k 5 is my max.)

8 People I am Tagging:

1. Beth
2. Carol
3. Carrie
4. Kara
5. Kristina
6.
7.
8.

No comments: