... figured I'd better post, nothing major has happened but just because. Last friday I had fun hanging out with Carrie and Beth at the last girls night. Glad Beth's feeling better. Carrie and I had fun story talking, and we're gonna hang out tomorrow and go get Breaking Dawn together. I'm just so giddy for it I can hardly wait. I don't' remember looking forward to any of the Harry Potters this much. It may be because none of the Harry Potters have inspired me so much as the twilight books. Ask Carrie... yesterday I was talking to her about my story that i've been working on for the past couple months and I called the main characters Edward and Bella... yeah and I've started having Twilight dreams....needless to say I suppose I get obsessive with my stories... and movies that i like... I mean... I think everyone remembers me and starwars... and yeah.. :)
No news on the weight loss front, still pretty much maintaining, but I think I'm making a few breakthroughs on how to get down from this plateau. I suppose I could say i'm afraid of heights so I don't want to fall but that's being a little too... um... literal in the metaphor dept. Last week I went to the farmers market with a friend from work and had a blast and then met up with one of my old friends from Earthlink and her family and we had brunch together I suppose you could say. it was nice and I have been getting lots of complements at work at how much I've lost. I wish it were more but I am pleased to be able to say that I've lost 35lbs and kept it off for months. :) Now my next goal is to be able to say 40lbs.
Well I've just finished sitting outside in the heat for about an hour in my own free sauna drinking water, writing, listening to music, and kitty watching and then 30minues of DDR (Dance Dance Revolution... for anyone who doesn't know it's a video game you hook up to the tv and it has a dance pad with front back left & right arrows and the game plays music and tells you which direction to step.) so i'm sweaty and need to shower before bed, which so far I am running on time for hitting at the right time.
Until next time... :)
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Have fun tonight! I just checked on the library website and BREAKING DAWN is in transit for me...I was #6 on the hold list and I was hoping they'd get at least 6 or 7 copies in...well, they got 20 copies...and there are still 24 holds on those 20 copies...so I was #6 out of 44 or so. So I think I'll be going to the library tomorrow :) Good thing it's open 10-2 on Saturdays.
Post a Comment